NPANA promotes and facilitates continuing education opportunities. Our members can benefit from reduced rates to scholarships for various live training events.NPANA Scholarship Application
Did you know? NPANA supports the community!
Volunteers give of their time, and money!
NPANA Spring Fling 2017 Raffle: Donated $631 to Sally's House in Spokane, WA.
NPANA Spring Fling 2016 Raffle: Donated $338 to Christ Clinic in Spokane, WA.
NPANA Fall Conference 2016 Raffle: Over $3000 donated to Susan Komen Foundation.
NPANA 2017 Fall Conference: Save the Date!
September 9 & 10th in Anchorage, Alaska!
Venue: The Lakefront Anchorage Millenial Hotel LINK
ASPAN's 37th National Conference
April 29 - May 3, 2018 Anaheim, CA
Nurse in Washington Internship (NIWI)
Held annually in the Spring!
The NIWI Experience:
- Advocacy 101/201 Breakout Sessions: Overview of Public Policy Process
- Advocacy Training
- Panel Session with Professional Nurse Advocates
- Congressional Staff Panel Session
- State Team Break Outs for Hill Preparation, including role playing
- Opportunity to meet with your Representative and Senators on Capitol Hill
- Networking with other nurses with similar clinical and political interests
ASPAN Leadership Development Institute (LDI)
This weekend event is focused on providing innovative ideas for professional success so that you can build on your existing potential. In addition to reviewing the elements of managing a component, LDI will also assist emerging leaders in developing, enhancing, and celebrating their leadership and communication skills.
Scholarships available. LDI Will take place on Sept. 15, 2017 in Kansas City, MO.
Online Training Opportunities
ASPAN also conducts various webcasts, online seminars and modules on demand through their web site.
- WEBCASTS & SEMINARS:
- EDUCATIONAL MODULES ON DEMAND: Here is a link to educational modules you can purchase and take through ASPAN.
~ Click here for ONLINE REGISTRATION ~
Are you an RN in Washington state?
Did you know your license fees give you access to thousands of FREE CEs, free database searches, free E-books, free journals, and more!
Go to www.heal-wa.gov to learn more!